Wednesday, September 4, 2013

City building games!

I've played a lot of these kind of games over the years, I could mention quite a few but I'm going to go ahead and share some of the more obscure games you might not have seen before.



Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: My Life as a King has you play as the young ruler of a kingdom. You build houses for different groups of people, train soldiers and order them to clear different dungeons for you.. and you have to manage time effectively if you want to clear the game. It's pretty simplistic, but still very enjoyable.







I haven't played the newest installment, but the Rune Factory series has some of the best new JRPGs on handhelds. The games mixes traditional beat'em up gameplay with resource management, town creation, dating sim, and gambling elements to make a really unique and fun game. Check it out and ignore all the silly Japanese music!

No comments:

Post a Comment